• English & Hindi Speaking Tour Guide, during the tours.
• Total stay during the entire period in the mentioned hotels according to the package.
• Daily buffet meals, thrice a day.
| Two Nights
Children's Policy as applicable based on age:
Based on the child's age the Children's Policy will be applied ranging from two to twelve years.
• No refund will be given within 12 days of departure for any reason of cancellation.
• 50% of package cost will be deducted in case of cancellation 17 days prior to your departure.
• Advance Amount: by cash/cheque/DD/RTGS Bank Transfer in favour of : Asuja eServe Private Limited
• Original Passport with 6 Months minimum validity from the date of departure and minimum 2 empty pages.
• Colour photograph in pure white background size: 4cm X 6cm, for umrah-6 Photos.
• Foreign Passport holders have to give original PIO/OCI cards.
• Umrah Visa & Drafts
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• Return Flight Ticket in Economy Class (Direct Flight)
• Transportation facility provided during Days Of Umrah
• Umrah Kit & Complimentary 5 Ltrs. Of Zam-Zam.
• Guidance provided before the departure.
• Total accommodation in the Hotel
• GST will be charge as per actual.
Following exclusive costs in the Package consists:
• Facilities and Services that are not mentioned in the package.
• Extra baggage charges other than mentioned on ticket (May change according to the Flight Rules)
• Travelling Agent is not responsibe for loss of luggage.
Umrah is the most moving Experience in any Muslims. Umrah is nicely and highly placed at a level of spiritual purity for any Muslim. In Arabic language, ‘Umrah’ means "to visit a populated place”. The five compulsory rituals of Umrah are: ihram, tawaf, salat of tawaf, sa‘I and taqsir. In the case of a lady pilgrim is same as that of a male. However, the validity of her nadhr who binds one’s self in gratitude depends totally on her husband’s consent. The difference is that a lady can use her normal clothing for ihram but she should perform the niyyat and the talbiyya in exactly the same way as the male persons do.
Umrah can be done at point of period of the year, in comparison to Hajj which has a specific time period depending on the lunar month. It is regarded as a very precious occasion and can be performed by any Muslim. Just as a man, it is a part of the Sunnah for a woman to shower before Ihram. There is specific proof that she should take this shower. There are two types of Umrah. The first is Umrah Mufrada and the second one is Umra-e Tamattu’. Both Hajj and Umrah too have their own viewpoint and advantages as well.
As per the traditional Muslim stories, in the year 628AD,the Prophet Muhammad viewed a vision in Medina. According to it while he was performing the occasion of Umrah, then he and his supporters together approach Mecca from Medina. This led to the direct occasion in which everybody met each other and prayed together thus leading to it’s importance.
Cost of Specified Package
|Five days||Rs 69,999/- per person|