• English & Hindi Speaking Tour Guide, during the tours.
• Total stay during the entire period in the mentioned hotels according to the package.
• Daily buffet meals, thrice a day.
Seven Days (Makkah)
3 star(600 mtr)
3 star (400 mtr)
Children's Policy as applicable based on age:
• Below 2 Years, Rs. 70,001/- Discount
• Between 2 & 5 Years Rs. 30,001/- Discount
• Below 12 Years Rs. 10,001/- Discount
• On Booking Rs. 99,999/-per person (cheap umrah packages including flights from india )
• Between 15th, Jun And 29 Days Prior Departure to Hajj, 75% Of The Total Amount of the services, will be refunded.
• Within 30 Days, Prior to Departure or non display of Total Hajj Package Amount that is mentioned is Non-Refundable.
All inclusive costs in the Package consists:
• Return Flight Ticket
• Hajj Visa & Drafts
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• AC Bus is facility provided during 5 Days Of Hajj
Following exclusive costs in the Package consists:
• Stay at Madina
• Qurbani [Arranged as per requisition]
• Travelling From Mina To Makkah And Back On 10 & 11 Zil Hajj
• Travelling From Muzdalfah To Mina On 10th Zil Hajj
Umrah is the most moving Experience in any Muslims. Umrah is nicely and highly placed at a level of spiritual purity for any Muslim. In Arabic language, ‘Umrah’ means "to visit a populated place”. The five compulsory rituals of Umrah are: ihram, tawaf, salat of tawaf, sa‘I and taqsir. In the case of a lady pilgrim is same as that of a male. However, the validity of her nadhr who binds one’s self in gratitude depends totally on her husband’s consent. The difference is that a lady can use her normal clothing for ihram but she should perform the niyyat and the talbiyya in exactly the same way as the male persons do.
Umrah can be done at point of period of the year, in comparison to Hajj which has a specific time period depending on the lunar month. It is regarded as a very precious occasion and can be performed by any Muslim. Just as a man, it is a part of the Sunnah for a woman to shower before Ihram. There is specific proof that she should take this shower. There are two types of Umrah. The first is Umrah Mufrada and the second one is Umra-e Tamattu’. Both Hajj and Umrah too have their own viewpoint and advantages as well.
As per the traditional Muslim stories, in the year 628AD,the Prophet Muhammad viewed a vision in Medina. According to it while he was performing the occasion of Umrah, then he and his supporters together approach Mecca from Medina. This led to the direct occasion in which everybody met each other and prayed together thus leading to it’s importance.
Cost of Specified Package
|15 days (via Flight-(Via Flight-Gulf airways/Fly Dubai/Kuwait airways))||Rs 47,499/- per person|
|15 days (Including Direct Flight-Saudia Airlines/Air India)||Rs 53,999/- per person|