• English & Hindi Speaking Tour Guide, during the tours.
• Total stay during the entire period in the mentioned hotels according to the package.
• Daily buffet meals, thrice a day.
Children's Policy as applicable based on age:
Based on the child's age the Children's Policy will be applied ranging from two to twelve years.
• No refund will be given within 12 days of departure for any reason of cancellation.
• 50% of package cost will be deducted in case of cancellation 17 days prior to your departure.
• Advance Amount: by cash/cheque/DD/RTGS Bank Transfer in favour of : Asuja eServe Private Limited
• Original Passport with 6 Months minimum validity from the date of departure and minimum 2 empty pages.
• Colour photograph in pure white background size: 4cm X 6cm, for umrah-6 Photos.
• Foreign Passport holders have to give original PIO/OCI cards.
• Umrah Visa & Passport Bag
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• Return Flight Ticket.
• Transportation facility provided during Days Of Umrah (shaban with ramazan packages)
• Umrah Kit & Complimentary 5 Ltrs. Of Zam-Zam.
• Guidance provided before the departure.
• Total accommodation in the Hotel
• GST will be charge as per actual.
Following exclusive costs in the Package consists:
• Facilities and Services that are not mentioned in the package.
• Extra baggage charges other than mentioned on ticket (May change according to the Flight Rules)
• Travelling Agent is not responsibe for loss of luggage.
Ramadan is about removing oneself from material attachments, from worldly interests, power, control, the need for land, world domination which is all only worldly aims but not heavenly aims.The end of Ramadan is an important religious holiday celebrated as Eid- al-Fitr which is done with full happiness all throughout the world. It marks the end of fasting of Ramadan. It is the only day of Ramadan in which the Muslims are not allowed to fast.
Mainly, the date on the Gregorian calendar 1439 varies from year to year; the date of Ramadan is mostly the same in each year. The difference is because the Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar and the Gregorian calendar of 1439 is a solar calendar. This difference means Ramadan moves in the Gregorian calendar of 1439 approximately by eleven days on every year. The date of Ramadan may also vary from each country to the other depending on whether the Moon is being viewed there or not.
As per the history, the dates and specific rules of the Muslims, Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar of 1439. It starts from 16th May of this year. It is well-known as a Holy Month for Muslims after the holy book of Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad in 610 CE on an instance known as Laylat- al-Qadr. It is frequently translated as the Night of Power. It continues for 30 days.
Cost of Specified Package
|Without Food-(Via Flight-
|Rs 69,999/- per person|
|Rs 85,499/- per person|